Jacksonville Beach, FL based Elevated Registered Dietitian who is also available via Telehealth
A passion for preventative medicine, optimal health practices, and sports performance drew Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Eleanor “Elle” Baker, MS towards the evolving science of nutrition and dietetics. She finds great fulfillment in guiding clients towards achieving their health goals. In her desire to further aid others in their health journeys’, she started Elevated Nutrition and Wellness.
Elle’s background as a NCAA Division 1 cross country and track athlete has fueled the development of the Elevated Sports Nutrition Programs. As an athlete she saw first hand the benefit of a sound nutrition practice and how it can have a significant impact on performance.
Throughout college, Elle pushed herself in the University of North Florida’s track program, to rank herself among the best Division 1 steeplechase athletes in the nation. Currently, Elle works with a variety of athletes, from middle school and high school athletes to elite and professional as well as collegiate athletes at colleges such as Florida Institute of Technology and The University of North Florida.
She has worked closely with the PGA Tour as their Nutrition Coordinator for the Worksite Wellness Program at their Headquarters. The program she developed with The Body Balance Institute for the PGA focuses on stress management, mindfulness, nutrition goals and education, as well as healthy movement. The employees choose from a variety of programs to participate in, including individual consultations, lunch and learns, and walk and talks.
Elle is currently in the midst of the International Olympic Committee Sports Nutrition Program in order to enhance her expertise and provide cutting edge information to athletes, teams, as well as clients. The program is quite rigorous and is research intensive, it is equatable to that of a Master Degree. This program is also a stepping stone for her to be a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD).
Education | Credentials
- University of North Florida | Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- University of North Florida | Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in the State of Florida
- CPR/AED Certified
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- Member of Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
Awards | Achievements
- Division 1 NCAA All-Academic Women’s Track & Field Team 2014 – 2015
- Division I NCAA East Regional Track and Field Qualifier for the Women’s Steeplechase 2015 – 2016
- University of North Florida Women’s Cross Country and Track Team Capitan 2014 – 2016
- Personal Records:
- (17:14) 5K
- (10:19) 3K steeplechase
- (4:24) 1500 meters
- (2:17) 800 meters
“I am so happy that someone with Elle’s credentials is available to work with the public. What makes Elle special in her field is that she brings not only scientific experience but knowledge in college and professional sports. Elle is the real deal. Working with her could be life changing!”
– Tracy Davenport, Ph.D