Elevate Your Health to New Heights
Elevated Nutrition and Wellness focuses on evidence based research to ensure that you are making the best choices for your health. With emphasis on whole food nutrition, mindful movement, and stress reduction, Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, Eleanor Baker, will develop a personalized plan with you to support your needs and catalyze your progress towards achieving your wellness goals.
5 Ways Eleanor’s Expertise Can Benefit You
- Improve your performance in sports. Eleanor can help you set goals and create a plan to expedite your athletic performance results – whether you’re running a marathon, surfing or planning a hiking trip. Reduce soreness, combat fatigue, and decrease your risk for injury when you create a plan with her.
- Manage your weight effectively. Eleanor can suggest additional calorie sources for healthy weight gain or a restricted-calorie eating plan plus regular physical activity for weight loss while allowing you to still eat all your favorite foods.
- Eat smart. Eleanor can help you weed through misinformation; learn how to read labels; discover how to cook healthy on a budget; learn how to eat out while staying on track with your health goals; find more energy throughout the day; and navigate workplace temptations.
- Your teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully. Eleanor can assist with teaching your teenager a wellness mindset, navigating different diets, preparing for eating in college, and handling overweight issues.
- Learn to shop and cook your way to a healthier you. Eleanor can help you stream line your meal prep routine to help you reach your health goals faster. Through grocery store tours, cooking demos, and menu planning you will work as a team to make healthy cooking and eating simple and enjoyable!
What is a Registered Dietitian?
“Registered dietitian nutritionist, or RDN, are the food and nutrition experts, translating the science of nutrition into practice solutions for healthy living. The expertise, training and credentials that back a RDN are vital for promoting positive lifestyle choices.”
Did You Know?
A registered dietitian nutritionist is required to earn at least a bachelor’s degree (Eleanor has her Master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics), complete an extensive supervised practice program and pass a rigorous registration examination – in addition to maintaining continuing education requirements for the ability to become a registered dietitian nutritionist and maintain their recertification.
- Office location in 4th st N Jacksonville Beach
- The Body Balance Institute on Hodges Blvd.
- PGA Tour Headquarters in Ponte Vedra
- Or at a convenient location near you!