This recipe will bring you back to the days of cereal for breakfast as a kid but this time your breakfast is going to last you a lot longer. Packed with healthy fats, protein, and topped off with fiber you’ll be satisfied for hours. Have your kiddos give this recipe a try as well! The crunch of the Cheerios adds texture appeal to this smoothie bowl.
Serving Size | 1 for adults, 2 for kids
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (add more to desired consistency)
- 1 scoop protein powder flavor of your choice (equivalent to about 25g protein)
- 1 cup original Cherrios (or favorite low sugar cereal)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- cinnamon to taste
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth or desired consistency. Pour into a bowl.
- Sprinkle on your toppings, and enjoy!