Thank you to all 500+ members of the Elevated Nutrition and Wellness community for taking your health the next level!
In our second year we have:
- Acquired 500+ members
- Worked with over 800 athletes at the collegiate and professional level
- Generated dozens of delicious recipes and educational articles for your enjoyment on Elevate’s website
- Started offering Telehealth services for distance and traveling clients
- Partnered with these fabulous companies:
- Brought the amazing Alyssa Fernandes, MS, RDN, LDN on to the Elevated Team to open up the Boston, MA branch and provide additional telehealth services
- Elle started her sports nutrition diploma with the International Olympic Committee to provide cutting edge sports nutrition programs for Elevated Members.
- Made every client smile during a consult!
The past two years have been beyond exciting and there is no doubt this coming year will be one of great strides as well!
Elevated Nutrition & Wellness was created to provide you with organized and innovative programs to help you optimize your health. We are continuously evolving our practice to be cutting edge while embracing simplicity.
At Elevated we realize that nutrition is a young science that is constantly changing and we strive to continue to evolve with it! This year, Elle started a rigorous two year Sports Nutrition Diploma with the International Olympic Committee. This program will be utilized to help provide the most up to date recommendations to clients, as well as, help her progress towards becoming a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD).
Our new Telehealth consultation options allow you to access your Healthcare Provider from any location with wifi. This HIPPA compliant program enables us to screen share, communicate via video chat, and share documents with you. Now you can stay on the go while staying on top of your health!
Every year we are setting big and small goals to achieve greater things! If you would like to see something developed by Elevated, please feel free to contact us.
We believe it is imperative to cultivating sustainable health for the long haul and are thrilled to have you on board for the journey. Thank you to all of our members for helping to make our second year amazing!!!